Things you need to know:
• New UK customers to casino page only
• Opt in required
• Maximum £10 bonus
• 35x wagering requirement
• £25 Maximum withdrawal
• Available once per customer
• Bonus expires 24 hours from issue
• Player, country, currency, game restrictions & terms apply
• By clicking “Opt in” you agree to the full Promotion Terms below
1. This "£10 Free Bonus No Deposit" promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted, operated and hosted at williamhill.com (the "Website") by WHG (International) Limited (“William Hill”, "we", "us", "our") a limited company registered in Gibraltar.
2. Please refer to the "Definitions" section below for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions ("Promotion Terms").
3. The Promotion is valid on the Casino page of the Website from 00:00:01 on 24th May 2018 to 23:59:59 on 10th June 2018 (UK Time) (the “Promotion Period”).
How does the Promotion work?
4. When you opt to take part in this Promotion by following the instructions below, you will receive a £10 bonus which will automatically be credited to your Bonus Balance (a "Bonus").
5. You may only participate in this Promotion (and be entitled to receive a Bonus) if you do not already have an active account on the Website, and successfully open a new Account on the Casino page of the Website by following the instructions below.
6. You can wager your Bonus on (and only funds wagered in these games will count towards the Wagering Requirement (as defined below)) all games across the Casino page on the Website ("Promotion Games").
7. You can wager a Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) on any game to which this Promotion applies for 24 hours from the date on which your received the Bonus ("Bonus Period"). If the Bonus has not been used, or if the Wagering Requirement (as defined below) has not been met, within the Bonus Period, then any Bonus Funds will automatically be deleted from your Bonus Balance at the end of the Bonus Period.
8. You cannot withdraw any Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance until the Wagering Requirement (as defined below) has been met.
9. Once you have met the Wagering Requirement (as defined below), you may withdraw up to a maximum of £25 of Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance (“Maximum Withdrawal Amount”).
How do you take part in the Promotion?
10. In order to take part in this Promotion and receive a Bonus you need to open a new Account by registering with the Website.
11. To claim your Bonus you must “Opt in” via the Casino Promos page of the Website or via the main Promotions banner.
12. Once you have completed the steps above, a Bonus will automatically be added to your Bonus Balance.
13. This Promotion is only available once per customer and you may only receive one £10 Bonus.
14. Please note that this Promotion is only available to new customers who are resident in UK.
15. You may not participate in the Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive a Bonus) if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website.
What Wagering Requirements and Stake Contributions apply to the Promotion?
16. Your Bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of 35x your Bonus ("Wagering Requirement"). This means that you cannot withdraw any Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance until you have wagered 35x your Bonus on any Promotion Games.
17. Each time you place a wager on a Promotion Game, your stake will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement. For example, the Wagering Requirement is 35x your Bonus = 35 x £10 = £350. If you then place a wager of £50, this would be deducted from the Wagering Requirement and you would need to stake a further £300 (i.e. £350 – £50 = £300) before you could withdraw any Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance.
18. Once you have met the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end and any Bonus Funds will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
19. The Wagering Requirement must be met within the Bonus Period, otherwise the Promotion will automatically end and your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) will automatically be deleted from your Bonus Balance.
20. The stake contributions shown in the table below ("Stake Contributions") apply to the Wagering Requirement.
|Promotion Game / Promotion Game category
|All "Slots" games (all varieties) featured on the "Casino" tab on the Website (excluding "Football Rules", "Wild Gambler" and "Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure")
|"Football Rules", "Wild Gambler" and "Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure" games featured on the "Casino" tab on the Website
|All "Scratch Cards" games featured on the "Casino" tab on the Website
|All "Pai Gow" games (all varieties) featured on the "Casino" tab on the Website Red Dog, Let It Ride
|All "Casino Hold'em" games (all varieties) featured on the "Casino" tab on the Website
|All "Roulette" games (all varieties, including the "Wild Vikings" game) featured on the " Casino" page on the Website
||0-50% Please refer to the "Stake Contributions for Roulette games" section below for details of how the Stake Contribution is determined for Roulette games
|All "Baccarat" games (all varieties) featured on the "Casino" page on the Website
|All "Blackjack" games (excluding the "Blackjack Switch" and "Pontoon" games) featured on the "Live Casino" page on the Website
|All "Blackjack Switch" and "Pontoon" games (all varieties) featured on the " Casino" page on the Website
|All "Craps" and "Sic Bo" games (all varieties) featured on the " Casino" page on the Website
|All "Video Poker" games (all varieties) featured on the " Casino" page on the Website
|All "Multi-spin video slots" games featured on the " Casino" page on the Website
|Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win)
|All double options on slots Video Poker (all varieties)
21. This means that when you place a stake in a Promotion Game, only the percentage of your stake equal to the Stake Contribution shown in the table for that Promotion Game / Promotion Game category will count towards your Wagering Requirement. For example, if your Wagering Requirement is £350 and you place a wager of £100 in a Promotion Game which has a Stake Contribution of 25%, £25 (i.e. 25% of £100)
Stake Contributions for Roulette and Blackjack games
22. For all Blackjack games, your Stake Contribution for each wager you place will be 20%. For example, if you placed a stake of £50, your Stake Contribution would be 20% and £10 of your stake (i.e. 20% of your £50 stake) would count towards your Wagering Requirement (as applicable).
23. For all Roulette games, your Stake Contribution for each wager you place (and the contribution of your stake to your Wagering Requirement ), will be determined by the percentage contribution set out in the table below ("Total Coverage Percent"). Your Total Coverage Percent is displayed in the relevant Promotion Game under the heading "Coverage".
24. The relevant Stake Contribution shown in the table below will apply to wagers you place in Roulette games depending on the Table Coverage Percent for each spin of the roulette wheel on which you place a wager:
|All Roulette games
||Table Coverage Percent
|Low Table Coverage bet:
||0 – 25 %
|Medium Table Coverage bet:
||25.1 – 48 %
|High Table Coverage bet:
||48.1 – 100 %
25. For example, where you place a:
a) Low Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is lower than or equal to 25%), your Stake Contribution will be 50%. For example, if you placed a stake of £30, your Stake Contribution would 50% and £15 of your stake (50% of your £30 stake) would count towards your Wagering Requirements ;
b) Medium Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is equal to or greater than 25.1% but less than or equal to 48%), your Stake Contribution will be 25%. For example, if you placed a stake of £30, your Stake Contribution would be 25% and £7.50 of your stake (25% of your £30 stake) would count towards your Wagering Requirement ; and
c) High Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is greater than or equal to 48.1%), your Stake Contribution will be 0%. This means that any High Table Coverage bet will not count towards the Wagering Requirement.
How do funds in your Account contribute to wagers you place in Promotion-play?
26. When you place a wager in a Promotion Game, the stake will be taken from your Account in the following order of priority:
a) initially, from your Buy-In Balance;
b) then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-In Balance, the amount of your stake in excess of your Buy-in Balance will be taken from your Bonus Balance; and
c) then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-in Balance and Your Bonus Balance, the remaining stake will be taken from your Main Balance.
27. If the total funds in your Bonus Balance fall below £0.35 at any time, any remaining Bonus Funds will be transferred to Your Main Balance and the Promotion will automatically end.
How are winnings allocated to your Account during Promotion-play?
28. When you place a successful wager, your winnings will be split between your balances in proportion to the percentage of the stake contributed by your balances, respectively.
29. If you have a number of different promotions active on your Account, stakes and winnings (and contributions towards any wagering requirements) will be applied to the promotion you chose to participate in first (until that promotion ends or expires).
30. The example below set out how wagers are deducted from, and winnings are applied to, your Account when you participate in the Promotion.
For the purposes of these examples, we have assumed that you have £0 funds in your Buy-In Balance (i.e. your Buy-In Balance is not relevant here so no funds will be taken from, and no winnings will be allocated to, your Buy-In Balance).
Suppose you have £50 in your Main Balance and £0 in your Bonus Balance. You opt-in to the Promotion and receive a £10 Bonus which is credited to your Bonus Balance. Your Wagering Requirement would be 35 x £10 = £350.
You place a wager of £10 in a Promotion Game. This is deducted in full from your Bonus Balance (the stake does not exceed the funds in the Bonus Balance so no funds are taken from the Main Balance). The Wagering Requirement is now £340 (i.e. £350 - £10 = £340).
Your wager is successful, with winnings of £20 (including your £10 returned). This is allocated to your Account as follows: the Buy-in Balance gets £0 (i.e. 0% of the amount contributed = 0% of the returns); and the Bonus Balance gets £20 (100% of the stake contributed = 100% of the returns) and the Main Balance gets £0 (0% of the stake contributed = 0% of the returns). Your Account now looks like this:
You place a second wager of £40. This is deducted as follows: £20 from the Bonus Balance; and £20 from the Main Balance (i.e. the Bonus Balance is used up first (£20) and then the amount of the stake in excess of the Bonus Balance (£20) is taken from the Main Balance). The Wagering Requirement is now £300 (£350 - £10 - £40 = £300).
This bet is also successful, with winnings of £60 (including your £40 returned). This is allocated to your Account as follows: Bonus Balance gets £30 (i.e. it contributed 50% of the amount staked, so it gets 50% of the returns); and the Main Balance gets £30 (i.e. it contributed 50% of the amount staked, so it gets 50% of the returns). Your Account would now look like this:
How do you withdraw your Bonus Funds?
31. Once the amount you have wagered meets or exceeds the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end and your Bonus Funds (subject to the Maximum Withdrawal Amount) will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play and any Bonus Funds in excess of the Maximum Withdrawal Amount will be deleted.
How do you cancel the Promotion?
32. You may choose to cancel the Promotion at any time by:
1. clicking "Cancel Bonus" on the "Promotions" page on the Website; or
2. contacting our Customer Services team to confirm that you wish to cancel the Promotion using the contact details contained on the "Contact Us" page on the Website.
33. Upon cancellation, all Bonus Funds will be deleted from your Bonus Balance and you will not be able to take any further part in the Promotion.
Promotional Play Restrictions
34. We offer bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and therefore to be in breach of these Promotion Terms:
a) using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
b) using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer;
c) sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses (i.e. promotions or bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you e.g. via email, inbox message, text message, links, URLs etc. with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient;
d) concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
e) colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; or
f) using more than one account per household or per IP address,
together, ("Promotional Play Restrictions").
35. Where you are in breach any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a Bonus. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
General Promotion Terms
36. Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Main Balance (or your Buy-in Balance) at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
37. William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold payment of any Bonus Funds in the event of funds you have deposited into your Main Balance (including any sums you have wagered) being cancelled or denied by any payment service.
38. William Hill reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms:
a) without notice if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
b) for any other valid reason by giving you notice in advance of the change (we shall only do this where the circumstances are sufficiently serious, for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or in the event of manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms). We may also offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion (for example, where this is required due to a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion).
39. In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Promotion) is governed by our general terms and conditions which are available at https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6719
("General Terms"). You should therefore ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms shall take precedence.
40. These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
48. In these Promotion Terms, the following definitions shall apply:
a) "Account" means your online account with William Hill which can be accessed via the Website;
b) "Bonus Balance" means the total sum of all bonuses and bonus funds active on your Account (including any Bonus and any Bonus Funds) which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-promotional play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the Wagering Requirement has not been met);
c) "Bonus Funds" means a Bonus plus any winnings from wagers placed using that Bonus which are allocated to your Bonus Balance in accordance with these Promotion Terms;
d) "Buy-In Balance" means the balance on your Account containing any funds which you are required to commit from your Main Balance in order to participate in any "buy-in" promotions available on the Website ("Buy-In Amounts"), and any winnings from wagers placed using Buy-In Amounts which are allocated to your Buy-In Balance in accordance with the applicable "buy-in" promotion terms;
e) "Main Balance" means the total funds that you have deposited into your Account, which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time; and
f) "Total Balance" means the cumulative total sum of funds contained in your Main Balance, your Buy-In Balance and your Bonus Balance.